|Jul 6, 2022|
|published: Jul 6, 2022|
3, Rue des Sambas, Plateau Indénié
Immeuble Le Workshop, Batiment A
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Country Côte d’Ivoire
City Locality Abidjan
Project Name ATP
Procurement Title Supply and delivery of equipment for measuring environmental parameters for the UIMS platform of the ATP Project
Procurement Ref. MCA-CI/GOODS/CB/265
Type of Procurement Competitive Bidding
Buyer Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire
Publication Date July 6th, 2022
Notice Deadline August 10th, 2022, at 3.00pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time.
1. The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d`Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Invitation for Bids (“IFB”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov) and on the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci).
2. The MCA-Côte d’Ivoire invites bids from legally constituted Bidders to provide the equipment referenced above (“Bids”). More details on these equipment are provided in the Scope of Works.
3. This IFB is open to all eligible entities (“Bidders”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the IFB, Bidders may associate with other Bidders to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
4. A Bidder will be selected under the Competitive Bidding selection, the evaluation procedure described in this IFB is in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, includes a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including reference checks, prior to the contract award.
5. A Pre-Proposal conference will be held on July 20th, 2022, at 3.00 pm Abidjan time through the platform http://www.zoom.us/. The access link to the online conference will be provided to bidders who have previously registered with the Procurement Agent.
6. The complete IFB can be downloaded through the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gusxirwbl4qscup/AADXve4LQuU7BEvfis0mXXmna?dl=0
7. Bidders interested in submitting a bid, should submit a completed registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=jJuEMTItZEKggy81UP-1GwEaWKVPN3pGmZrpzpaWCExUNUwwSU04Mk5YM01JRVFJNTU3T0xLWVBJQS4u. This will ensure that the Bidders receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this IFB as well as the link for the electronic submission of the Bids.
8. Bids must be delivered in the manner specified in the RFP, no later than August 10th, 2022, at 3.00 pm Abidjan time. Late bids will be rejected
Attn: Procurement Agent, MCA-Côte d’Ivoire
MCC Website www.mcc.gov
MCA Website: www.mcacotedivoire.ci