SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Country Côte d’Ivoire
City Locality Abidjan
Project Name Program Administration and Control
Procurement Title Selection of an External Legal Counsel
Procurement Ref. MCA-CI/CONSULT/QCBS/073
Type of Procurement Consulting firm
Buyer Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire
Publication Date April 26th, 2021
Notice Deadline May 21st, 2021 at 3.00pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time.
1. The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d`Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov) and on the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci).
2. The MCA-Côte d’Ivoire now invites proposals from legally constituted Consulting firms to provide the services referenced above (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
3. This RFP is open to all eligible entities (“Consultants”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the RFP, consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
4. A Framework Contract shall be awarded for a Base Period of (12) months and two (2) Option Periods of (12) months each that will not exceeding the closing phase of the Compact which is August 05, 2021.
5. A Consultant-will be selected under the Quality and Cost Based Selection “QCBS”, the evaluation procedure described in this RFP is in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg).
The selection process, as described, includes a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including reference checks, prior to the contract award.
6. A Pre-Proposal conference will be held on May 5th, 2021 at 3.00 pm Abidjan time. The Conference will be held via the platform zoom http://www.zoom.us/. The access link will be provided to the Consultant registered with the Procurement Agent.
7. The complete RFP can be downloaded through the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oo8qm33d2d4rr1t/AAADhQcSJuzUYP7BO2g-BmOKa?dl=0. Consultants interested in submitting a Proposal, should submit a completed registration form (available via the link provided above) by e-mail with the reference and subject of the RFP to the Procurement Agent at MCACotedIvoirePA@cardno.com. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this RFP as well as the link for the electronic submission of the Proposals.
8. Proposals must be delivered in the manner specified in the RFP, no later than May 21st, 2021 at 3.00 pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time. Late proposals will be rejected
The address(es) referred to above is: 6, rue des Sambas, Plateau Indénié Immeuble le Workshop – Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire
Attn: Procurement Agent, MCA-Cote d’Ivoire
Tel: +225 05 84 59 26 24
MCC Website www.mcc.gov
MCA Website: www.mcacotedivoire.ci