SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Country: Côte d’Ivoire
City Locality: Abidjan
Project Name: Skills
Procurement Title: Selection of a Consultant for the implementation of the Gender Policy in the education sector in the regions of Gbêké and San Pedro
Procurement Ref. MCA-CI/CONSULT/QCBS/216
Type of Procurement: Consulting firm
Buyer: Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire
Publication Date: September 30th, 2021
Notice Deadline: November 11th, 2021 at 3.00pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time.
1. The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d`Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov) and on the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci).
2. The MCA-Côte d’Ivoire now invites proposals from legally constituted Consulting firms to provide the services referenced above (“Proposals”). More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
3. This RFP is open to all eligible entities (“Consultants”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the RFP, consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
4. The overall duration of the service is thirty (30) months. This period is divided into a Base Period of twelve (12) months and an Optional Period of eighteen (18) months that shall not exceed the end date of the Compact set on 05 August 2024
5. A Consultant-will be selected under the Quality Cost Based Selection “QCBS”, the evaluation procedure described in this RFP is in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, includes a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including reference checks, prior to the contract award.
6. A Pre-Proposal conference will be held on October 15th, 2021, at 3.00 pm Abidjan time. The Conference will be held via the platform zoom http://www.zoom.us/. The access link will be provided to the Consultant registered with the Procurement Agent.
7. The complete RFP can be downloaded through the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vzslloqwjzk0ynr/AAChjMC1UatVgroyll9_qNcLa?dl=0. Consultants interested in submitting a Proposal, should submit a completed registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=muCspY2xbUWJJSbBkfzFGYZmaRAc6WJPqudkpqzMGSRUMkNIMUhHQjlDV09HNFpLTUM3VzlWNVVaMi4u. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this RFP as well as the link for the electronic submission of the Proposals.
8. Proposals must be delivered in the manner specified in the RFP, no later than November 11th, 2021, at 3.00 pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time. Late proposals will be rejected
Attn: Procurement Agent, MCA-Cote d’Ivoire
MCC Website www.mcc.gov
MCA Website: www.mcacotedivoire.ci