SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Project Name||Abidjan Transport Project (ATP)|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of a specialist in land management in urban areas|
|Type of Procurement||Consultant services (Individuals)|
|Buyer||Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire|
|Publication Date||June 25th, 2021|
|Notice Deadline||July 16th, 2021, at 4:00 pm UTC|
- The United States of America, acting through Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d’Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Qualifications (“RFQ”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (mcc.gov ) and on the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci)
- The objective of the Côte d’Ivoire Compact Program is to promote economic growth and to reduce extreme poverty in Côte d’Ivoire through the strengthening of investments in human capital and the improvement of the Abidjan competitiveness.
- The Compact Program consists of two following projects: i) the Skills for Employability and Productivity Project (SKILLS): the objective is to (i) to increase the number of years of education received and improve the acquisition of quality, in-demand basic skills, including reading, math, and soft skills, for lower secondary students; and to improve the acquisition of quality, in-demand technical skills and increase job placement rates among graduates of Compact-supported technical and vocational education and training (“TVET”) centers. To achieve this goal, two activities are envisaged: one focused on secondary education for the development of basic skills and the other on the development of technical and vocational skills. ii) Abidjan Transport Project (ATP): its objective is to reduce vehicle operating costs and travel times along targeted road segments, while improving overall pedestrian and vehicle mobility and safety. The ATP project comprises activities to strengthen road infrastructure and transport system management through Government’ transport-related agencies technical and management capacity strengthening by improving educational knowledge and asset management technique of infrastructure.
- MCA-Côte d’Ivoire hereby invites individual Consultants eligible to provide consultancy services as specialist in land management in urban areas for the Abidjan Transport Project. Individual consultants are invited to submit their CV and financial proposal.
- MCA-Côte d’Ivoire will award a full-time contract for a base period of twelve (12) months followed by one optional period of twelve (12) months.
- Requirements: the curriculum vitae must include a list of relevant large-scale projects in which the applicant has been involved. He/She must clearly state his role and responsibilities for the project and provide the main activities and contributions achieved in relation with the Terms of Reference requirement.
- Further details on consultant services, qualifications and eligibility criteria are provided in the RFQ documents available through the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0zm5vf4vt1w10wn/AABaR1-Uwz3Uhs2dgTF91U6Ya?dl=0
- This RFQ is open to qualified national or international individual consultants wishing to participate in the Abidjan Transport Project’s activities.
- A Consultant will be selected under the Individual consultants Selection method, in accordance with “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” (P.1.B.3.10) which is provided on the MCC website (mcc.gov/ppg).
- Consultants should express their interest by filling out the form available on the following link: https://forms.office.com/r/4mmGWa9FUR
- Interested Consultants are invited to submit their application /cover letter, CV and Financial Proposal in separate files to be sent all at once using the forms included in the RFQ documents, no later than July 16th, 2021 at 4:00 pm UTC. Proposals must be submitted by e-mail to: MCACoteDIvoirePA@cardno.com and include in the email subject line: «MCA-CI/CONSULT/ICS/176-Name of the consultant».
- Consultants may request clarifications by e-mail no later than 5 days before the submission deadline, so that responses be provided to all of them no later than 3 days before the submission deadline. Requests for clarification are received at MCACoteDIvoirePA@cardno.com
|The address(es) referred to above is:||Immeuble le Workshop Bâtiment A, 1er étage, 6, Rue des Sambas, Indénié Abidjan-Plateau|
|Attn:||Procurement Agent, MCA-Côte d’Ivoire|
|Phone number:||00225 05 84 59 26 24|