Recruitment of an Individual Consultant – Planning Specialist for Employability and Productivity
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Recruitment of an Individual Consultant – Planning Specialist for Employability and Productivity Project (Skills Project)
|Project Name||Skills for Employability and Productivity Project (Skills Project)|
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of an Individual Consultant – Planning Specialist for Employability and Productivity Project (Skills Project)|
|Procurement Ref. Number as per Procurement Plan||MCA-CI/CONSULT/ICS/074|
|Type of Procurement||Individual Consultant|
|Buyer||Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire (MCA-Côte d’Ivoire)|
|Publication Date||11 Novembre 2019|
|Notice Deadline||December 2, 2019 at 2.00 pm, Abidjan time|
- The Government of Côte d’Ivoire and the United States of America Government acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) have signed on November 7th, 2017, in Washington DC, the Grant Agreement for Côte d’Ivoire ‘s Compact Program in the amount of US$ 524.74 million for the financing of two projects: The Abidjan Transport Project (ATP) and the Skills for Employability and Productivity Project (Skills Project). This agreement, for the benefit of the Ivorian populations came into effect on August 05, 2019. MCA-Côte d’Ivoire intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract associated with this Request for Qualification. Any payments made by the Employer under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. No party other than the Government and the Employer shall derive any rights from the Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (mcc.gov ) and on the website of MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (http://www.mcacotedivoire.ci )…
The Compact program includes two projects:
- The Skills for Employability and Productivity Project (Skills Project) which aims to increase the number of years of education received and improve the acquisition of quality, in-demand basic skills, including reading, math, and soft skills, for lower secondary students and to improve the acquisition of quality, in-demand technical skills and increase job placement rates among graduates of Compact-supported technical and vocational education and training (“TVET”) centers. The Skills Project is comprised of two Activities: (i) the Secondary Education Activity (“Secondary Education Activity”) and (ii) the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Activity (“TVET Activity”);
- The Abidjan Transport Project (Transport Project) aims to reduce vehicle operating costs and travel times along targeted road segments, while improving overall pedestrian and vehicle mobility and safety. The Abidjan Transport Project comprises two Activities, designed to improve efficiency in the transport of people and goods, increase the integration between transport systems, and improve road safety and pavement surface conditions in Abidjan along the major transport arteries. A fundamental component of this Project is that by Compact-end, the Government’s transport-related agencies will have been trained in and provided the knowledge and experience to maintain, rehabilitate, and improve Côte d’Ivoire’s existing road network utilizing skills and training enabled under the Compact coupled with improved road management and safety databases and planning tools.
- MCA-Côte d’Ivoire hereby invites all eligible Consultants to provide the services of Planning Specialist for Employability and Productivity Project.
- MCA-Côte d’Ivoire will award to the selected Consultant a one (1) year contract
- Details on the scope, qualifications and evaluation criteria can be found in the Request for Qualifications available at the following address : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qy0e4sposy4ap3r/AABe6RLcwHjVHEuzCbQ9K8Rma?dl=0
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (PPG) (P.1.B.3.10) available on MCC Website (mcc.gov/ppg).
- Consultants can request clarifications in writing to the Procurement Agent at the following address MCACotedIvoirePA@cardno.com no later than 5 days prior to the submission deadline.
|The address(es) referred to above is (are):||Immeuble Tropique III, Angle Rue 148 Jesse Owens, et Blvd de la République (Face Hôtel Tiama), 3ième étage, Apt. D32, Abidjan-Plateau, Côte d’Ivoire|
|Attn:||Procurement Agent, MCA-Côte d’Ivoire|
|Telephone:||+225 20 21 57 24|