SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
|Procurement Title||Recruitment of a Consultant for the development of a tracking system for TVET centers as well as the supervision|
|Type of Procurement||QCBS|
|Buyer||Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire|
|Publication Date||April 8 , 2021|
|Submission deadline||May 27, 2021, at 3 PM GMT|
- The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d`Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (mcc.gov) and on MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci).
- MCA-Côte d’Ivoire now invites proposals from legally constituted consulting firms to provide the services referenced above (“Proposals”) for the development of a tracking system for TVET centers as well as the supervision. More details on these services are provided in the Terms of Reference included in the RFP.
- This RFP is open to all eligible entities (“Consultants”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the RFP, consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
- A consultant-will be selected under the Quality Cost Based Selection “QCBS,” the evaluation procedure described in this RFP is in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, includes a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including reference checks, prior to the contract award.
- A Pre-Proposal meeting will be held on April 21, 2021, at 3:00 PM GMT. The meeting will be held via the zoom platform http://www.zoom.us/. The access link will be provided to the consultants registered with the Procurement Agent.
- The complete RFP documents can be downloaded through the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ws2wnpri4hisg7k/AAC_57G2N1gL06ynvIMt9oNFa?dl=0
Consultants interested must submit register themselves through the following online registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/Ph0j4ap5sZ. The registration will ensure that the consultants receive updates, clarifications and addenda regarding this RFP.
- Proposals must be submitted in the manner specified in the RFP, no later than May 27, 2021, at 3:00 PM GMT. Late proposals will be rejected.
|Location:||Immeuble le Workshop Bâtiment A, 1er étage, 6, Rue des Sambas, Indénié Abidjan-Plateau
|Attn:||Procurement Agent, MCA-Côte d’Ivoire|
|Contact:||00225 05 84 59 26 24|