Message for U.S. Citizens: REMINDER Repatriation Flight Leaving Abidjan on Wednesday, May 13
The Department of State and the U.S. Embassy Abidjan have arranged a repatriation flight for U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) departing Abidjan on Wednesday, May 13, 2020. This flight will go to Dublin, Ireland where travelers will transfer to an onward flight to Washington, Dulles International Airport, arriving at approximately 6 a.m. on Thursday, May 14. We expect this to be the last repatriation flight until commercial air service resumes.
If you wish to depart on this flight, we have extended the period for registration. Please email your registration details to AbidjanEvacuation@state.gov no later than midnight Monday, May 11th. The flight will be filled in the order that the emails are received. Passengers will need to come to the Embassy on Tuesday, May 14 to confirm their identity and complete necessary paperwork.
For additional details on the flight costs and eligibility, please see the Embassy’s Message for U.S. Citizens sent on May 9, 2020.
In your registration email provide the following:
- Last Name (per passport):
- First & Middle Names:
- Date of Birth:
- Passport number:
- Passport Issuance Date:
- Passport Expiry Date:
- Phone number (in Cote d’Ivoire):
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, but have Lawful Permanent Residence (LPR) status, please provide the following additional information:
- Country of Citizenship:
- USCIS (alien) #:
- I-551 Green Card Expiry date:
Actions to Take:
- Respect local Ivorian laws, including curfew and closures.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- If you are sick with COVID-like symptoms, call your health care provider or Cote d’Ivoire’s COVID hotline at 143, 101, 119, or 125. Do not go directly to a health center. If you are sick, please notify the consulate and do not plan to board this flight.
- For the most recent information on the COVID-19 pandemic, and what you can do to protect yourself and others, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States. Please be sure to confirm which U.S. airports are currently accepting international travelers.
U.S. Embassy Abidjan
BP 730 Abidjan Cidex 03
Republic of Cote d’Ivoire
U.S. Citizens with emergencies: (+225) 2249 4103
Outside of Embassy Hours: (+225) 2249 4450