SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN) – Construction works of the Fly-over of the Koumassi crossroads
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Country Côte d’Ivoire
City Locality Abidjan
Project Name ATP
Procurement Title Construction works of the Fly-over of the large Koumassi crossroads on the boulevard VGE
Procurement Ref. MCA-CI/WORKS/QPBS/307
Type of Procurement Competitive Bidding – Quality Price Based selection (QPBS)
Buyer Millennium Challenge Account-Côte d’Ivoire
Publication Date November 4th, 2022
Notice Deadline January 16th, 2023, at 3.00pm Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire Time.
1. The United States of America, acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of Côte d’Ivoire (the “Government” or “GoCI”) have entered into a Millennium Challenge Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Côte d`Ivoire (the “Compact”) in the amount of approximately US$ 524.7 million (“MCC Funding”). The Government, acting through MCA-Côte d’Ivoire (the “MCA Entity”), intends to apply a portion of the MCC Funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Invitation for Bids (“IFB”) is issued. Any payments made by the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC Funding. The Compact and its related documents can be found on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov) and on the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire website (www.mcacotedivoire.ci).
2. The MCA-Côte d’Ivoire invites bids from legally constituted Bidders to provide the works referenced above (“Bids”). More details on these works are provided in the Scope of Works.
3. This IFB is open to all eligible entities (“Bidders”) who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the IFB, Bidders may associate with other Bidders to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
4. A Bidder will be selected under the Quality Price Based selection (QPBS), the evaluation procedure described in this IFB is in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, includes a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including reference checks, prior to the contract award.
5. A site visit will be organized on November 18th, 2022, at 09:00 am Abidjan time in accordance with the provisions indicated in clause IS 8.2 of Section II of the IFB.
6. A Pre-Proposal conference will be held on November 18th, 2022, at 2.00 pm Abidjan time. The Conference will take place, after the site visit, in the MCA-Côte d’Ivoire meeting room in Abidjan and through the platform http://www.zoom.us/ for participants who cannot attend in person. The access link to the online conference will be provided to bidders who have previously registered with the Procurement Agent.
7. The complete IFB can be downloaded through the following link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fuy784expijt4i/AABqIOch0z9VHoEDvb_Jf174a?dl=0
Bidders interested in submitting a bid, should submit a completed registration form via the link https://forms.office.com/r/KGRdiwj8Ep . This will ensure that the Bidders receive updates, clarifications and/or addendums regarding this IFB as well as the link for the electronic submission of the Bids.
8. Bids must be delivered in the manner specified in the RFP, no later than January 16th, 2023, at 3.00 pm Abidjan time. Late bids will be rejected.
9. This IFB is part of the Invitations For Bids related to the road development and reconstruction works of the ATP project covering four (04) roads (potentially 4 contracts) namely:
• 01 IFB for the Boulevards Port and Vridi (1 lot) for which the bids were received on September 2022;
• 01 IFB for the Boulevard de la Paix and the Yopougon Expressway (2 separate lots) for which the bids were received on October 6, 2022;
• The current IFB for Boulevard Valery Giscard d’Estaing (1 lot).
Bidders may bid for one or more roads. However, to be awarded more than one road, bidders will have to propose different teams and distinct list of equipment per road. If a bidder submits several offers with the same team and the same list of materials/equipment for several roads and that he submits the best-priced offer on several roads, he can only be awarded one contract for a single road.
Attn: Procurement Agent, MCA-Côte d’Ivoire
MCC Website www.mcc.gov
MCA Website: www.mcacotedivoire.ci