The US Embassy in Cote D’Ivoire through the AgirPF program, funded by the United States Agency for International Development/West Africa Regional Mission (USAID/WA), provides grants under the West Africa Ambassadors’ Fund (WAAF) to qualified organizations which will implement activities to improve Family Planning (FP), Reproductive Health (RH) and Maternal and Child Health (MCH), in Côte d’Ivoire.
Since its inception, USAID/WA’s support to WAAF has provided US Ambassadors in non-presence and limited presence countries with an opportunity to provide community level assistance in improving Reproductive Health, Family Planning, and Maternal and Child Health services and has contributed to the fight against HIV/AIDS. Therefore, with the U.S. Embassy as its key management partner, this fund aims to increase local organizations’ participation and leadership of national FP/RH, and MNCH programs, under the direction of the US Embassy. These are RH/FP and MCH funding and are subject to RH/FP, MCH funds oversight and reporting requirements. Should integrated activities linking to HIV/AIDS programs occur, HIV/AIDS regulation, oversight, and reporting would apply. In accordance with USAID accountability regulations and programming and reporting requirements, proposals must contribute to USAID strategic objectives in supporting voluntary family planning and Maternal and Child Health outcomes, within the USAID global health agenda of ending preventable child and maternal death.
Grant applications are due on Friday 12th June, 2015. For more details about the program and application:
- Fonds des ambassadeurs pour l’Afrique de l’ouest (WAAF) à travers le projet Agir Pour la Planification Familiale (AgirPF) financé par l’USAID (PDF 594 KB)
- Annexe A.1 : Modèle de Budget (PDF 54 KB)
- Annexe A.2 : Modèle de Notes Budgétaires pour Proposition de Sous-Subventions (PDF 370 KB)
- Annexe B : Certification Relative au Financement d’Actes Terroristes (E.O. 13224) (PDF 241 KB)
- Annexe C : Formulaire de Données Personnelles (PDF 432 KB)