The U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the opening of the recruitment for the 2019 Study of the U.S. Institute programs (SUSI).
Deadline for submitting completed applications via email@example.com is Monday, December 31, 2018.
The Institutes include the following programs:
SUSI for Secondary School Educators:
SUSI for Student Leaders on Women Leadership:
SUSI for Scholars (teachers and professionals from institutions of higher education or research):
- American Culture and Values;
- American Politics and Political Thought;
- Contemporary American Literature;
- Journalism and Media; Religious Freedom and Pluralism;
- S. Foreign Policy;
- Youth, Workforce Development, and Closing the Skills Gap.